Monday, February 8, 2010

Grateful…

Today, I am grateful for …

  • Faith.  First in my heart, is my love for Christ.  I was truly a lost soul, until Jesus came into my life.  So many things have changed for the better in my life, but most important, is the fact that I have a Friend who is always there, a Source of hope greater than anything my human mind can conceive.   Even though I don’t have much money, I am blessed because of Christ’s love, and the life He has given me.
  • Health.  Having had my share of serious illnesses, and life threatening diseases, I am grateful to be in good health, and able to enjoy life.
  • Good weather.  It has been a cold, rainy winter so far, and even in the South, there have been many gray days.  Today, it’s cool and a little overcast, and for that I am grateful.
  • Family.  I have a small family, and have recently been contacted by a long lost relative, who I am delighted to get to know.  I am grateful for his courage to contact a relative he knows very little about. 
    2506-holly-berry-122809-TTV

So I leave you with this, a favorite Bible verse ……

‘I sought the LORD, and He answered me,

And delivered me from all my fears.’

                                Psalm 34:4

May you have a peaceful and blessed day.


 

3 comments:

BadPenny said...

thank you for popping by my blog. Your post sounds full of love and thanks giving.
I hope you enjoy getting to know your relative.

Tracey Holdyk said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving such a nice comment.

Shelley in SC said...

I love this verse! God has done a lot of delivering me from my fears!! He is so good! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a look at the Rebecca-ish hearts : ). It's such a fun way to meet one another; isn't it!!